Manchester city star Kylie walker has claimed that he is being harrassed



The Man City star Kylie walker landed himself in hot water last night after a tabloid report claimed the England international hosted a 'sex party'.

Walker apologised for the incident that happened while adding that his “position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model” and should act well.




Walker took to Twitter to defend himself by releasing a statement to both apologise and criticise the extra negative he and his family have both received during this time.




“I feel as though I have stayed silent for long enough. In light of the most recent article published about me and my family, I feel as though I have no choice but to address things publicly,” Walker said.

“I have recently gone through one of the toughest periods of my life, which I take full responsibility for. However, I now feel as though I am being harassed. This is no longer solely affecting me, but affecting the health of my family and my young children too.
“In relation to the events on Wednesday, I travelled to Sheffield to give my sister a birthday card and present, but also to speak to one of the few people I believe I can trust in my life.
“She hugged me to remind me how much she cares and that I am loved. What am I meant to do – push her away?




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post