How facebook made me Rich!!!


Hello every body i want to share my secret on how facebook made me rich,My Name is Jackson Richard 27 years old , i am the first born in my family.I was born in poor family and my younger siblings all of them were looking on me to help them in school fees and other basic needs..



I joined facebook in 2009 but i took the advantage of it since then, let me say what made me rich,during that time phone business was at demand everyone needed smart phones so i started selling smart phones on facebook groups day after day my capital increased,then i started selling laptops and other electronics..In 3 years i was able to open my shop in which i started selling phones and other stuffs but i used facebook as means of getting customers.



They key to this is patience, it depends on what your strategy is for achieving the success that will lead to riches. If you are selling something, then you could use Facebook to advertsise. If you are trying to get exposure you could use Facebook to create a community and an audience.



If you have a strong community, then you could leverage that to make money by promoting to them. Through this you could be making an income.

You could also sell produts or services to your audience or community through Facebook.
I started investing my money in Assets rather than liabilities, i started building my house which later i rented it, right now i have ten houses 9 of them are rented houses and one i live in...My dear fellows this is just a short story of myself i believe you can make it too no matter what you are going through,one day you will make it but please invest in assets rather than liabilities..



Your expenses should be less than your income, invest more and use less.. trust me just in few years you will be a millionare


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post